Saturday 5 February 2011

How could you


How could you left me alone tonight
How could you not to accompany by my side tonight
I used to place you super duper close to me every night
I used to smell that fragrance of yours to have a good good night
I used to hold you tight every night until i fall asleep
I used to lie my head on you when i have nose blockage 
I used to see you lying in my arms when i wake up in the morning
I used to kiss you whenever i leave our sweet lovely warm nest

but how am i gonna sleep without you tonight and tomorrow night?
it's exactly 2 nights do you know?
so suffering and torturing
i'm gonna miss you until i go crazy
you don't know how much your absence can bring me to the edge of collapse
and IF i can, 
i'll do anything just to get you back,
even run hundreds kilometres from here back to hometown just to grab you back from papa's car,
.
..
...
....
.....
........
...........
...............
....................
.........................
............................

oh my Smelly Dearest Loveliest BOLSTER :( 













No comments:

Post a Comment