Thursday 2 February 2012

S.O.S




Been thinking hard of a question lately which has been annoying me for soooooooo lonngg!

SHOULD I CUT MY HAIR SHORTER???

Well, I don't mean the "short" which is really short like armpit or shoulder length but just it's-obvious-that-your-hair-is-shorter-than-before length. The very main reason I feel like cutting it shorter is that I'm really SICK of the freaking split ends which can always get me into bad mood ugh! Uhm am actually not sure if they're split ends but my hair is really dry and the ends are kind of brittle :(

Sometimes I really envy some of the girls who can bare with the surrounding hotness and stuffiness and leave their loooonngggggg hair down instead of tying them up messily and make the hair not-as-nice-as-it was-before-leaving-my-room like I do! HOW did they do it??????????? :O

Nah, i just love having long hair :/ as I can do more styles with it ( despite I'm not really good in it). And you know the best thing about long hair is there are also so many different styles that are available to you especially a really nicer and more natural wavy curls. (: and I bet that I'll DEFINITELY regret if i really go and cut it shorter!

Many of my friends been telling me that I SHOULD keep my hair long as I look better in long hair cuz it suits me well, and it's like one of my signature too. Haha is it? =P

Anyways! I just got myself a Hair Recovery Treatment and a bottle of Leave On Serum. It's time to start saving my poor little lovely long hair! SO I'll see how far the condition of my hair can improve before having to cut it, emm shorter! :/





No comments:

Post a Comment